- Insurance must be verified and in place before a rental, so be sure to ask your Insurance Broker to fax or email it promptly.
- Insurance certificate listing Birds Eye of Big Sky as Additional Insured regarding liability coverage and as Loss Payee regarding property coverage.
- Insurance coverage must specify for “rented/ leased equipment”.
Please Download and Read Our Rental Requirements: ***
Deposits and Payments:
Full payment of order is required prior to receipt of equipment. You may use cash, check, credit card, or wire transfer. Birds Eye of Big Sky accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Birds Eye of Big Sky does not recommend using a debit card as a deposit because funds are removed from your bank account, and banks often take several days to process a refund. Please be prepared to leave the deductible amount listed on your policy as a deposit.
Please have industry references in mind.
Download our Customer Profile Form: ***
Project Authorization Form:
- Cardholder's Authorization Forms must be filled out for each order and credit card used.
- A legible copy of the cardholder’s driver's license and FRONT and BACK of credit card must accompany each Cardholder's Authorization Form.
- Signed Equipment Lease/Rental Agreements last for one year.
Download our Cardholder's Authorization Form for new projects: ***
Certificate Holder Box and Address
Birds Eye of Big Sky
33 Wild Goose Lane
Kalispell, MT 59901
Danielle de Leon: 1(406)250-0209